Protect your home and appliance with the high quality Power Strip from Harlyn. Carefully tested and put under extreme quality control measures, our products are guaranteed to be of excellent standards.
Power strips contain circuit breakers to interrupt electrical flow whenever there are power surges or overload. This can help safeguard the health of your home appliance. This also acts as an extension cord for electrics that require high volume of electricity (as long as they are within the capacity of the power strip). Regular extension cords doesn't support high wattages and are likely to overload.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION
- Store indoors when not in use
- Always uncoil cord before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always turn off appliance prior to plugging into power source
- Always grasp the plug not the cord when plugging and unplugging cord
- Inspect cable prior to each use for cracks, loose connectors or bare conductors. Do not over use any faulty or damaged cable
- Do not repair, splice or modify this product in any way
- Do not use in wet or potentially wet locations
- Do not exceed the electrical ratings
- Unplug this cord when not in use
- Failure to properly use the product could result in fire, serious or fatal injury.